Nathean Analytics can be linked to an organisation’s Active Directory to allow users log in to the system using the same details as their network login.
Once the system administrator has completed the necessary system configuration, the following changes need to be made to the Users and Groups in the system:
- Create / Configure a user group to authenticate against the LDAP server by:
- Unchecking the Logix Authentication checkbox
- Entering the LDAP address of the AD server to be used for authentication in the Domains field
- Configure users to use this group for authentication:
- Navigate to User Management and open the Group Membership for a user by clicking on the user groups icon
- Add the user to the group configured for LDAP authentication (if they’re not already a member)
- Click on the “Auth” button for that group
The user will now be able to log into Nathean Analytics using the same password they use to log into the domain.