If you require a User Token for setting up embedded Dashboard in GLAMS, you can get it from Nathean Analytics by following the steps below:
- Log into Nathean Analytics as the user you wish to retrieve the User Token for, e.g. Publisher.
- Press F12 in Chrome to open the developer Console.
- Click on the Network Tab of the Console window.
- Next open any Dashboard that has one or more Views on it.
- When it has finished loading the Views on the Dashboard, look in the list of names in the bottom left corner of the console for the value LoadUserContext and click on it.
- The User Token should be displayed in the Response Tab
- Take the full value contained within the double quotes, including OAuth. e.g. “OAuth R0VUJmh0dHAlM2E………….YXB1Ymxpc2hlciUzYQ==”
Screenshot of Chrome Developer Console showing User Token:
Last modified: Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.