The Visualiser module allows any user with access to a dashboard to interact with any views on that dashboard to which they have been granted access.
At the top of each view on a dashboard are a number of icons:
– Info – hovering over this icon will display any parameters applied to the underlying dataset and any filters applied by Analyser to this view.
– Open Dataset – clicking this will open the Dataset Definition. Only displays to users with access to the Builder Module.
– View Reports – displays any fixed-format reports that have been defined against this view
– View Detail – displays the data underlying this view at Summary (if applicable) and Detail level.
– Filter View – allows users to filter the view by any field identified as a Filter field in the Dataset Field Definition.
– View Parameters – allows any unlocked parameters saved against this view to be changed by the user and updates the visualisation.
– Expand View – opens the view in a full-screen pop-out.
Clicking on the view name (e.g. Invoices by Customer in the above screenshot) will open that view in the Analyser module allowing users to carry out point-and-click analysis of the data displayed.