First Look at the Report Designer
The Design Surface displays a report’s structure and contents. You can use the tools on the Report Designer’s panels to design the report:
- use the Menu to manage and set up reports;
- drop report controls from the Toolbox to the design surface;
- access report editing commands in the Main Toolbar;
- use the Properties panel to set up the report controls;
- use the Expressions panel to provide data to the report controls and conditionally shape data;
- access the fields from the view you linked to the report Field List panel;
- access the report’s elements in the Report Explorer panel.
Last modified: Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.