Views can be edited using the View Wizard by navigating to the Views tab of a Dataset and clicking on the edit Icon beside that view:
This will open the View Edit Wizard:
From here, users can edit the properties that were set during the creation of a view with the View Wizard.
The Summary Definition Tab has the following child tabs which allow users to change:
- The Visualisation to be displayed.
- Which Fields display at the view’s lowest level and how to display them.
- Any Measures to be calculate in the view
- Any Groupings be used in the view
- Any Links be defined from this view to another View / Dataset or URL
The Dashboard Selection tab allows a user to add this view to a new or existing Dashboard.
The Parameter Vales tab allows a user to change the parameters this view uses for it’s associated Dataset