In the Manage Groups screen click on “Add New Group” to launch the Create / Edit Group dialogue:
- Name – The User Group Name
- Disabled – Check to disable a Group
- Logix Authentication – Check if user’s authenticating against this group will use the password defined inNathean Analytics to log in.
- Domains – The domain name of the AD environment the user is to log in against (When LDAP authentication is in use).
- System Permissions – the System Permissions the users in this group should have.
Click “Update” to save the new User Group.
Last modified: Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.