The dashboard creation/editing dialog will be presented when the “Create Dashboard” or “Edit” options are selected.
- Name – The name of the Dashboard.
- Description – Description of the Dashboard.
- Display Name – The display name of the dashboard that will be visible to users.
- Private – Indicator as to whether the dashboard is private to a user. (In Nathean Analytics when a user logs into the system for the first time a private dashboard is automatically created for them though this can be switched off in the web.config settings).
- Layout – Change the layout of the dashboard.
- Icon – The icon from the Nathean Analytics System to display on menus with the dashboard.
- Permission Group – The permission group associated with this dashboard. More about permission groups can be found on the permission groups chapter.
Last modified: Feb 05, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.