In Manage Users: click on the Add New User button to display the Create User dialogue and enter the following details:
- New User/Add existing user to this system – Add new user or add existing user to the logged in system (Multi tenancy solution)
- User Name – the account the user will use to log in (note: this should match the user’s Active Directory username if LDAP authentication is in use)
- Email – the address the system should use to sent mail to this user
- First Name
- Confirm Password
Once the Create button is clicked, the user will be created on the system.
A Note on Password Rules
Passwords must contain:
- At least 6 characters long
- At least 1 number (0-9)
- At least 1 lowercase letter (a-z)
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A-Z)
Last modified: May 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.