This tutorial describes the steps to create a report with a table of contents. A table of contents is automatically created based on the bookmarks existing in a report.
To create a table of contents in a report, do the following.
- From the Toolbox, drop the Table of Contents control onto the Report Header band.
- Double-click the title of the table of contents and specify its text.
- To customize the title appearance, use the Level Title option’s settings available in the Properties panel.
- To customize the appearance of all other levels, use the Level Default option’s settings.
- To customize a specific level individually, add a corresponding item to the Levels collection of the table of contents and customize its properties.
The following image demonstrates the result in Print Preview: