Click “Add New Data Connector” button in the Data Connector screen to display the dialogue:
Populate the following fields:
- Alias Name – The Nathean Analytics name for the connection
- Database Type – Select SQLSERVER from the dropdown menu
- Server Name – The name of the SQL Server (including the instance of SQL Server if needed)
- Instance Name – The name of the Database schema
- Port – if SQL Server is running on a non-standard Port
- User Name – A SQL Server login with read access to the database (write access if this DB is to be a Datamart)
- Password – The password for the login
Click Create to save the new Connector.
Last modified: Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.