This document describes how to display the number or records in a report or group.
- Select the corresponding command in the Actions category and insert a Report Header or Footer to display the record count for the entire report.
- Switch to the Field List panel and drop the corresponding data table field onto the created band to create a data-bound label.
- Expand the Summary section in the Actions category and invoke the Running drop-down list. Select Report to count the records throughout the entire report, or select Group or Page to reset the record count for every group or page.
- Click the Expression property’s ellipsis button. In the invoked Expression Editor, select the sumCount function in the Functions | Summary section.
- Use the Text Format String property to format the resulting value.
You can switch to Print Preview to see the resulting report.
Last modified: Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.