This document describes how to change a report control’s appearance based on a specific condition.
- Switch to the Report Explorer panel, select the Styles node and click Add New Style to create a new visual style.
- Click the created style and select Properties.
- In the Properties panel, customize the created style’s appearance settings.
- Select another style and customize its appearance settings in the same way.
- Switch to the Expressions panel, select a report element to which you wish to assign the created styles and click the ellipsis button for the control’s Style Name property.
- In the invoked Expression Editor, specify the required condition for switching between the created styles.
- Switch to Print Preview to view the resulting report.
Last modified: Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.