- Dimension Field – Used to identify a dimension of data – something that the data can be grouped by when creating visualisations.
- Measure Field – Used to identify measures of data – something which mathematical calculations can be carried out on (COUNT, SUM, AVERAGE etc.).
- Filter Field – Used to identify a field that users can filter views on Dashboards
- Cell Type – Can be Data, Icon, Calculated, or HTML (Compare Bar & Progress Bar are deprecated functionality)
Data – This is the default option and represents a field of data.
Icon – Used to replace the value in a field with an icon from the Icons module of Nathean Analytics . To use this, the query must return a field that contains the Icon Ids of the icons we wish to display. (The field must have a datatype of String)
Calculated – Indicates that the field has been created by the Calculated Field
- Field Alias – An alias for the field which can be used when querying the dataset with LINQ.
- *Alignment *- Whether data presented in the field should be aligned to the Left, Right or Centre of the field.
- Display Mask – Allows a format to be provided which numeric or date fields should follow when displaying their data. See Display Mask Formats
- Width - The default display width of the field (in pixels).
- Sort Order – The default sort order of the field.
- Hint Text – A description of the field which will appear when a user hovers over the column header in Analyser or Dashboard Drilldowns
- Hidden – Hides the field from users.
- Currency Flag – Formats a numeric field to be the local currency using the regional settings of the server.
- Calculation Active – Allows Calculated Fields to be switched on or off.
- Primary Key – Identifies the primary key of a Dataset to be used when updating a Data Mart table with a Nathean Analytics Spreadsheet