In Manage Users:
- Click on to see the groups a user currently belongs to:
- Click “Add a New Record” to add the user to a User Group
- Click “Auth” to set that user to authenticate based on the configuration of that User Group.
- Click on the to display the current Group Membership.
- Click “Add New Member” to insert a new row in the grid.
- Use the drop-down in the User Name column to select the user account to be added to the group.
- Click “Update” to save the user in that group.
Last modified: May 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.